Run through the universe in this rogue-like-ish space-shooter. Discover the numerous perks/consumables and their synergistic effects. Explore the randomly-generated galaxy to find merchants, unlock spacecrafts, collect Cartridges and checkmark your kills of the various galactic overlords.
Fight In Ever Changing Space Battles! Run through the universe, discover the numerous perks/consumables and their synergistic effects. Explore the randomly-generated galaxy to find merchants, unlock spacecrafts, collect StellarNetES Cartridges, checkmark your kills of the various galactic overlords. And die. A lot! Can you find the most outrageous perk combination to defeat the Last Overlord?
- Rogue-like Elements: With a randomly generated universe and randomized perks, no journey will ever be the same! What will happen to you, in your own unique apocalyptic cataclysmic transgalactic voyage?
- Synergistic Perk System: Over 100 perks and consumables! Look out for the synergistic nature of the perks that suits your playstyle!
- Galactic Bounties: Complete over 100 missions to participate in the StellarNET Entertainment System lottery!
- Customize Your Start: Choose your spacecraft: there is one for every playstyle, as they have unique starting perks. You can personalize your arsenal from numerous weapons: cannons, missiles and lasers!
- Unlock Spacecrafts, View Your Progress: Check out what have you accomplished in our in-game encyclopedia StellarNET. Unlock new spacecrafts, kill all the bosses to progress in StellarNET's kill table. Check which perks and consumables you have used and seen, and what is your progress towards the achievements!
- Explore the Universe: Some levels are more special than others: Merchants, Bosses, Spacecraft Factories. Fight through lower-difficulty levels to stock up on perks, or just streamline to the end-boss if you feel powerful enough!
- Controller Support: Plug-and-play with any kind of controller!
Final Trailer YouTube
Nintendo Switch Trailer YouTube
Release Trailer YouTube
Endless Gameplay YouTube
Logo & Icon
Stellar Interface is easily an instant classic, and if you’re a fan of shmups or roguelike games with a twitch-based twist, this game will scratch those itches and more. Definitely a game to get, even if it’s still in Steam Early Access.Daniel Spiler, Brutal Gamer
You’ll die a lot, you’ll scream, you’ll want to throw your mouse across the room but you will also sit there and say to yourself “just one more run” again, again,and again. Dawn will come and you will still be sat there saying it to yourself, the apocalypse will happen and our robot overlords will use us as power sources and you’ll still be sat there, gibbering inanely to yourself “just one more run"..Christian Wootton, GameGrin
- Original Soundtrack (OST)
- Composed by Twin Raven Audio imaginationoverflow.bandcamp.com.
- Stellar Spacecrafts DLC
- Five new spacecrafts! store.steampowered.com.
- Golden Interface DLC
- Experience the universe in gold! Upgrade your spacecrafts to Gold at the beginning of each run! store.steampowered.com.
- ImaginationOverflow is a team of people that comes together in order to make apps or games. Technically our team consists of two full time developers, but for every project we usually invite other developers, graphical and audio designers to help us make our apps and games. ImaginationOverflow started publishing apps in 2011 and games in 2016.
- More information on ImaginationOverflow, our logo & relevant media are available here.
- More information
Stellar Interface Credits
- Diogo Cardoso
- Miguel Azevedo
- Rita Malaquias
- Graphical Designer
- Twin Raven Audio
- [email protected]